DABSTOR Products for Digital Audio Broadcasting
DABSTOR DAB Logger and DAB Player
For Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB/DAB+), DAB Logger and DAB Player records and replays ETI data streams.
The DAB Logger provides sequential-file endless-loop or single-pass recording to a managed ETI file library on disk. The DAB Player provides individual-file or sequential-file replay; selectable ETI file fragment replay, loop, dub and ETI file extractor functions.
- Recording of ensemble transport streams on a continuous or long-term basis
- Evidence of multiplexer output to distribution networks and input at transmission sites from distribution networks
- Endless-loop sequential-file recording provides a rolling history of all audio, data and FIC content
- Selectable loop time, up to the available disk capacity
- Remote access to ETI Logger library files without interrupting recording
- Replay of live data on a short-term, or loop basis
- Development, testing, trials, demonstrations and troubleshooting
- ETI file extractor with remote access to ETI Logger library files and creation of a single ETI file from one or more ETI files
- All-in-one rackmount or portable enclosure with USB connection to Laptop
- Choice of real-time and off-line monitoring and analysis applications
- ETI File Converter